Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Red Lobster Biscuits

We went to Red Lobster Sunday with my family and while we were there hubby asked if I had learned to make the biscuits yet. I laughed and told him I used to know how because my mom would. So here's the recipe. I made them last night! They were pretty good and similar.

Ingredients:
2 cups of bisquick
1/2 cup of cold water ( I ended up having to add more to make it dough like)
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup of butter
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder (or more, however you like it)
1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic ( or more or less)

Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 450. Mix bisquick, cheese, and water together in a bowl. I just used my hands because it seemed easier. 


2) If it's not doughy then add more water until it it. I had to end up adding like another 1/4 cup of water to get mine there.

3) Roll it out (I put mine on aluminum foil) about 1 inch thick. 

 4) Then cut out your biscuits. ( I used a cup as you can see).

 5) Remove cut biscuits and place on a NON greased pan.
 6) Then take the butter and garlic and put in microwave to melt. Once melted take spoon and spoon about 1/2 of butter onto biscuits.
 7) Then place in oven for 5 minutes.
 8) Then remove and spoon rest of butter over biscuits. Then place back into oven for 3 more minutes.
 9) Then remove and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment