Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm back!!

Hi! I'm happy to say everything is going well! I've been so busy with school and work that I haven't had much time to post!

BUTTT, God has been sooooo good to us! Hubby got offered the job and is now working full time so now, I don't work that much and have more time to focus on my school!

I also am looking forward to start posting again! But, I would like some input what would you like to see?

Some things I plan on blogging about:
-My journey to become "healthy"
-Recipes
-Crafty things
-Tips for college

Is there anything specific you'd like to see? If so leave a comment below and let me know!!

Until next time,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to know about your fitness journey! Maybe we can workout together sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks becca! Yes! We should workout sometime! I miss the old days where we always had our starbucks and target :(

    ReplyDelete