Sunday, December 23, 2012

Falling into place...

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted. Alot of things have changed...

We're still back in Mississippi. Which is nice. It's nice to be back around our families. We really did miss them.

I am going back to college at a local university in January. I will be majoing in Pre-Nursing with the hopes of becoming a Nurse Practitioner. I only have the Spring Semester and one class in the Summer to finish my Pre-Nursing courses. I apply for Nursing school in Feb and if I get accepted I'll start in August. Right now I'm trying to focus on taking my TEAS test (nursing school entrance exam).

Joe has been blessed with a great job he's been trying to get for over 6 months. He will start that January 2nd. I know this is what God wants for him. We've prayed about it numerous times and I know it will be great. It will be such a blessing since I'll be attending school and won't be able to work very much.

I've learned so much over the past 4 months since we've been moved back. I feel like God has really tested us. We've struggled so much with pretty much everything and some how he managed to get us through it all. I've just had to remember to keep faith in him. I know he has a plan and he knows what is best for us.

For the first time in over 6 months I finally feel like things are starting to change for the good. I feel like it is all about to start paying off. And, I have to say, IT FEELS GREAT!! :)

"Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." Mark 11:24

-Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment