Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Finally.

Finally, we are settled down for awhile. Hopefully.

Last time I posted we were still living in AR. I was working at the hospital and wanted to major in Biology (Pre-Med). Joe was working at a little company that he hated but was trying to get on with a bigger company doing drilling work which he used to do.

Well, Joe didn't get the drilling job in the time like we thought he would which meant I had to continue to work full time at the hospital to be able to make it. The college I was going to go to didn't have any night classes so I was going to have to chose to work or go to college. Which, I wanted to go to college. I already felt like I had wasted enough time. But, I knew we couldn't afford me quitting my job to go back to college.

So, one night I was upset about not being able to work and go to college. So, we started talking about moving back to MS with our families. That night we made the decision to move back. We both we're ready to be back. We were at the point where we were making the 1.5 hr drive every weekend anyways so why not move back? Not only that but my mom had agreed to let us live in the upstairs of her house since she had 2 open bedrooms anyways. We agreed that we would both give our two weeks notice the next days at work and we would move by the end of August.

I REALLY didn't want to leave my job. It's the only job I've had where I loved the environment, coworkers, patients. I was really sad to leave but I knew it had to be done if I wanted to go back to college. Joe didn't mind leaving his. He wasn't treated very nice anyways so it didn't hurt him to leave.



So, here we are. We're back in MS. Joe is waiting on a job. I work part time. In January I will begin at a local college majoring in Pre-Med. (We will see how that goes).

Things are tough right now. Money is tight. But, I know God has a plan for us. If Joe isn't going to get 1 of the 2 jobs he's hoping for right now I know God will provide until he finds one. He has a plan and even though we can't see it I know that if we have faith in him and believe in him it'll get better.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11


-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment