Sunday, July 26, 2015

I'm back! A year later!

Wow! What a year it's been! I haven't been here in awhile! Let me fill you in on what has happened the last year or so.

  •  I took care of some pretty important people in their last days/months of their lives. 
    • First, I lost my husband's grandmother. She was a very important person to the both of us. She took me in when I was 17. She taught me so much about life, Jesus, just showed me what kind of person I wanted to be. She was such a role model to me. I had the honor of being with her during her last days. She left us unexpectedly but left such an impact on so many peoples lives and our worlds just won't be the same without her. Also, we lost her husband a few months later. He just couldn't take the world on without her and we miss him dearly too.
    • Then, my grandmother got very sick. She had always been sick the past few years but she took a quick turn and was put on hospice care. I was very fortunate to get to go spend some time taking care of her and all of my family was about to surround her in her last few hours here on earth with us. She was such a sweet and compassionate lady. My cousins and I spent summers at her house being kids and those moments are so precious. 
    • I started nursing school! In August I started a Practical Nursing Program and as of Friday, I finished it! I'm so proud of myself for accomplishing something like this. It was such a huge deal for me and I am so glad that I did it! I'm so excited to finally being able to live my dream of being a nurse. I don't want to stop here at LPN but I will work for a year before going back just so I can get some experience under my belt. 
What now?
Now that I am done with nursing school for the moment, I want to focus on me. I want to do some things that I've been wanting to do and along with that is get my blog back up and going. I had huge hits from the few recipes I posted and I would like to continue to do that. 

I also, would like to start doing some reviews. I recently started reviewing for some things on amazon so I would like to review the ones I really like and would like to share on here. 

These next few weeks are going to be about me! I'm going to focus on myself and I would like to get back into fitness at least 3 days a week. 

I hope you all continue to follow me through this journey! I will try not to leave you for so long like I did last time! 

-Until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment