Monday, October 10, 2011

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog! I'm Heather Worley. I'm a 21 year old full time college student and wife. I recently married my best friend of the last five years on August 21, 2011 (our 5 year dating anniversary).

Photobucket

*Photography by 41:10 photography. www.4110photography.com *



The name "Oven, Camera, Scissors" came from the three things I like to do and are learning how to do.

OVEN- As a new wife there are many things you have to learn including how to cook for you and your husband. We will be moving soon to our own house where there won't be my mother in law to cook for us anymore. I'm going to have to experiment and learn along the way and that's one of the things that will be making up this blog! I will try to blog recipes I try out as much as I can.

CAMERA- Ever since I can remember I've always loved photographs. Within the last 2 years I started taking photos of people for a living. As much as I loved it I realized I'm just not enjoying it as much as I'd want to be. But, I'm now trying to find my lost love. Even though I'm not doing photography for work anymore I do still try to photography everything I can in my life! Photographs are memories that last forever and let me tell you, I have plenty!

SCISSORS- I love love love love love love love to craft. I love to make things. I'm so blessed to have a crafty side. I scrapbook not only the normal way but also digitally. I etch glass, Paint...you name it I can probably do it. I have so many crafts I'm wanting to try out and this is where I'll be posting tutorials and photos.

I really hope you enjoy. I won't be sharing this with many people until I get a few posts up just to get it up and running. But, if you are reading this. Thank you so much! And make sure you subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment